Re: [bluetooth-dev] offtopic : palm port

> I have two questions:
> 1.  Has anyone been using the new ericsson starter kits (the small ones?)
> They are under $1k each.  Does the stack support them at this time?
Ericsson said the starter kit is the same as DevKit from function point of
view, at least Ericsson software works on both of them. I believe Axis stack
should be no problem to connect with a start kit. But the price is around
$3,000 when I quoted it.

> 2.  I am also porting some of the stack to a PALM machine.  Has anyone
> already done this?
Which kind of Palm Machine? What OS? I am thinking to port it to a iPAQ.

Best Regards.
-Ling