[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth stack

Hi all,

    I am new to this mailing list and I have some
questions on using the Bluetooth Driver which I
downloaded from Developer.axis.com. I am currently
using Suse Kernel 2.2.

    I have unpacked the files and trying to compile
it. I am following the README document but get stuck
after I made the Bluetooth module(page 2 of README).
The README said I need to insert the module by putting
"insmod bt.o" , I followed it but in fact the "bt.o"
does not exist. So I wonder what has gone wrong ??

     Has anyone there used this stack and know what is
going on? Or does anyone know whether this drive work
properly on Kernel 2.2 ?

     Please help.

Calvin Tsang