Re: [bluetooth-dev] Axis stack and the bluetooth application toolkit?

On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Mathias Lewin wrote:

> Has anyone on the list tried to use the Axis stack with the
> application toolkit hw by Sigma Comtec? (http://www.comtec.sigma.se)

If someone has tried this, I'd like to hear from it. I finally got the
needed hw, so please inform your results with Axis stack and this hw.

---      ((        Jouni Paulus                              ))
          ))       paulus@xxxxxxx.fi                         ((
        |   |o)    Research Assistant                    (o|   |
        |___|      DMI, Tampere University of Technology   |___|