Re: [bluetooth-dev] Axis stack and the bluetooth application toolkit?

At 10:46 00/07/04 +0300, Jouni Paulus wrote:
>On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Mathias Lewin wrote:
>
>> Has anyone on the list tried to use the Axis stack with the
>> application toolkit hw by Sigma Comtec? (http://www.comtec.sigma.se)
>
>If someone has tried this, I'd like to hear from it. I finally got the
>needed hw, so please inform your results with Axis stack and this hw.

I haven't tried the kit. But an ericsson complete module is just connected
to the board, so  if you connect serial connector (via pin headers, I
guess)by yourself, I cannot guarantee, but probably it functions as same as
an ericsson bluetooth kit.

Regards.