Re: [bluetooth-dev] Axis stack and the bluetooth application tool

Hello Mathias,

I also have this kit (3 of them) and am trying to set it up.  A couple of
issues:
1. How are you supplying the power to it?
2. After looking through the axis stack code, I did not see the reset command
sent at any time.  Sigma docs say it must be the first command received. Any
ideas?

Eugene