[bluetooth-dev] Some questions about axis's bluetooth linux driver

Hello all,

I've download the axis's bluetooth linux driver and compiled it in linux successfully.
And now I have some questions:

1.Can I connect two PCs with a null modem serial cable and then let one pc as the
bluetooth server and the other as bluetooth client? And then what can I do ?

2.I wondoer the purpose of axis to open it's linux bluetooth driver source code is just
for us to test it or study how it works.

3.Without the bluetooth hardware such as Ericsson's module ,what can we do with the
axis's bluetooth driver?