[bluetooth-dev] Axis BT driver

Hi,

Can anyone answer me these questions regarded to the
axis bluetooth driver.

We also have to make a node which called "ttyBT0" by
mknod /dev/ttyBT0 c 124 0, right , but I couldn't get
the menu if I use 124. However, I can only get the
menu if I use the old value 62, does anyone has a clue
why it is like that ?

Q2> Even I have now got the menu, on the first line of
the response, it said " we are client" which I don't
understand why ? even I change the option (-r) to
server, it still responses as we are client ?! Why was
that ?

Q3> from the menu, there is like 4 options :
    inq (inquiry scan)
    connect <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> <profile>
    disc <handle>
    send <nbr bytes> <handle> stat  (get status) quit

    How can I use those options ? Is there a READMe or
 menu telling me how to use it ?

Best Regards,

calvin