[bluetooth-dev] ppp connection in Linux

Hi all,

    I have 2 questions here and hoping that someone
can help me out.

Q1>>
Starting from beginning, in order to use the Axis
Bluetooth Driver, (before I import the stack) do I
need to have a ppp connection setup between 2 computer
? One as the server and the other as a client ?

Q2>>bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Anyone know how to setup a ppp null modem(just a
serial cable, nothing else) connection ? I have look
at some website but they don't give me enough
information to do it. Can anyone give me some advice
on this ?

Thanks,

Calvin