Från: d96joce@xxxxxxx.se]
Skickat: den 14 juli 2000 12:04
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] Connection problems

 <<Fil: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------  --
Hi

We are trying to set up a connection between two ericsson modules, but
some problems have occured. Which firmware in the ericcson baseband has
the stack been tested for?

If we are correct the stack sends an packettype that isn't documented in
the specification. Is this correct, what type of packet is used?

/Joakim