Re: [bluetooth-dev] Connection problems

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Joakim Ceder wrote:
> We are trying to set up a connection between two ericsson modules, but
> some problems have occured. Which firmware in the ericcson baseband has
> the stack been tested for?

We are also running the stack over Ericsson modules, and also had problems
establishing a connection initially.   We were given a version of the
firmware equivalent to what Hans Hekansson described in a previous mail; a
mix between 1.0a and 1.0b.

Most importantly, the HCI create_connection command was 1.0a-compatiable, and
did not include the role-switch flag.  So when I went into the
create_connection command in hci.c, commented out the setting of the
role-switch flag, changed the length from 13 to 12, and recompiled the stack, I
was able to properly open a connection.

Perhaps that's the same problem you were having; hope that's helpful...

-Dan Morris
Tiqit Computers

Dan Morris
http://techhouse.org/dmorris