Re: [bluetooth-dev] Connection problems

Mattias ┼gren wrote:

> [...]
Is it possible to flash a new firmware into the ericsson modules ? I got
two Ericsson EBMKs from sigma comtec.
The ROKs have a version P3C printed on them. This sound very sounds like
an old version.

Did anybody made some tests with such old modules ?

Matthias :-)
\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Stra▀e 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \