RE: [bluetooth-dev] Connection problems

> > > We are trying to set up a connection between two ericsson
> modules, but
> > > some problems have occured. Which firmware in the ericcson
> > > baseband has
> > > the stack been tested for?
> > >

> > P9A is the one currently used.
> Is it possible to flash a new firmware into the ericsson
> modules ? I got
> two Ericsson EBMKs from sigma comtec.
> The ROKs have a version P3C printed on them. This sound very
> sounds like
> an old version.

P3C is the hardware version I guess and that should be ok (we have P3D but we used to run on P3C aswell), the firmware version you can up from hci with  read_ericsson_rev_info() ( see hci.c ) in our stack.
Yes, you can reflash the module, ask ericsson for software :)

> Did anybody made some tests with such old modules ?
>

> Matthias :-)

Brgds
Mattias Ågren
AXIS Communications AB