Från: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com]
Skickat: den 19 juli 2000 11:55
Till: mattias.agren@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: Re: [bluetooth-dev] Connection problems

 <<Fil: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------  --
Mattias Ågren wrote:
> [...]
Is it possible to flash a new firmware into the ericsson modules ? I got
two Ericsson EBMKs from sigma comtec. The ROKs have a version P3C printed

on them. This sound very sounds like
an old version.

Did anybody made some tests with such old modules ?

Matthias :-)

                            \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \