Re: [bluetooth-dev] Axis stack and the bluetooth application toolkit?

Jouni Paulus wrote:

> On Sat, 10 Jun 2000, Mathias Lewin wrote:
>
> > Has anyone on the list tried to use the Axis stack with the
> > application toolkit hw by Sigma Comtec? (http://www.comtec.sigma.se)
>
> If someone has tried this, I'd like to hear from it. I finally got the
> needed hw, so please inform your results with Axis stack and this hw.

I TRIED IT ! I got two of the EBMKs from Sigma Comtec. They seem to be
original Ericsson modules and PCBs.
Sigma Comtec is only a distributor for them ! I noticed, that they use a
very old firmware (P3C).

The documentation is not the best. A schematic would be a nice add-on.
I read, that somebody ask, how to apply power to the board. So here's my
solution:
I am using a 5 Volts external power supply an connect it to the 10pin
pin header on the PCB (of course not the connector
for the serial port). 5V+ to pin 1 and GND to pin 8 and 10. This seems
to work properly.

The first result with the Axis stack was negativ !!! I will send a
detailed report later today !

Matthias

It can't be so hard to get these modules working !!!
\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Straße 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \