Re: [bluetooth-dev] Connection problems

Mattias ┼gren wrote:

> > modules, but
> > > >

> > > P9A is the one currently used.
> > Is it possible to flash a new firmware into the ericsson
> > modules ? I got
> > two Ericsson EBMKs from sigma comtec.
> > The ROKs have a version P3C printed on them. This sound very
> > sounds like
> > an old version.
>
> P3C is the hardware version I guess and that should be ok (we have P3D but we used to run on P3C aswell), the firmware version you can up from hci with  read_ericsson_rev_info() ( see hci.c ) in our stack.

That function is not in the version of your stack that I am using ! I am
using the tar ball named bluetooth_20000607.tgz.
Is there a new release ?

Matthias

\ Matthias Fuchs                                 \
 \ esd electronic system design Gmbh              \
  \ Vahrenwalder Stra▀e 205                        \
   \ D-30165 Hannover                               \
    \ email: matthias.fuchs@xxxxxxx.com      \
     \ phone: +49-511-37298-0                         \
      \ fax:   +49-511-37298-68                        \