RE: [bluetooth-dev] Connection problems

sorry for that...next release will be out shortly :)
until then you could extract the bytes from this...

s32
read_ericsson_rev_info(void)
{
	s32 tmp;

	D_CTRL("read_ericsson_rev_info: \n");
	c_pkt.type = CMD_PKT;
	c_pkt.ocf = 0xf;
	c_pkt.ogf = 0x3f;
	c_pkt.len = 0;

	tmp = send_cmd((u8*) &c_pkt ,c_pkt.len + CMD_HDR_LEN + HCI_HDR_LEN);
	start_cmd_timer();
	interruptible_sleep_on(&hci_wq);

	return tmp;
}

The answer comes back in a command complete as text.

/Mattias