[bluetooth-dev] How can I operate Axis LAN Access point SW using CSR HW?

I'm trying to make LAN access point connection using CSR dev. board and
Axis Bluetooth SW.
I have referenced the document of 'bluetooth-README.txt' providided by
Axis com to make it.
However I think the SW was set to operate at Ericsson HW optionally.

1) Which parts of Axis Lan Access point SW have I to modify to use CSR
2)or,  Which command is needed to operate CSR HW?
3) Are there more detail documents about Axis's Lan Access point SW?

Best regards

Yang Gi Kang