[bluetooth-dev] How can I operate Axis LAN Access point SW using CSR HW?

Hi,

I'm trying to make LAN access point connection using CSR dev. board and
Axis Bluetooth SW.
I have referenced the document of 'bluetooth-README.txt' providided by
Axis com to make it.
However I think the SW was set to operate at Ericsson HW optionally.

Questions
1) Which parts of Axis Lan Access point SW have I to modify to use CSR
HW?
2)or,  Which command is needed to operate CSR HW?
3) Are there more detail documents about Axis's Lan Access point SW?

Best regards

Yang Gi Kang