[bluetooth-dev] Comtec kits

I'm having some trouble using the stack with Comtec kits. The stack and
apps compile nicely, but when I try to run btd, I get following output:

Bluetooth Control Application
-----------------------------
Running as server
serdev /dev/ttyS2, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 115200 baud
Initializing Ericsson HW
fd_setup: setting speed to 57600 baud
fd_setup: using flow control
Set bt line disc: Invalid argument

Does anyone have any idea what could be haywired? I'm using RedHat6.2 with
2.2.14-5.0 kernel and supply the power to the modules via USB-wire.

---      ((        Jouni Paulus                              ))
          ))       paulus@xxxxxxx.fi                         ((
        |   |o)    Research Assistant                    (o|   |
        |___|      DMI, Tampere University of Technology   |___|