[bluetooth-dev] No ppp connection opened

Has anyone ever gotten a working ppp conenction open with the bluetooth
devices?

I have now, after hours of reading, trying and fixing, managed to get a
connection handle out of the connect call. Then I quit the menu mode
from both the server and the client. This concludes in the client
sending ten of these messages to the stdout:

<accomp>]

and then finaly:

LCP: timeout sending Config-Requests
Connection terminated.

on the server side no msg are written to the stdout.

I have the 2.2.16 kernel on a Slackware 7.1 system, using one EBDK and
one EBMK

the EBMK (mini kit) is actually working just as fine as the ebdk is, I
saw in some other mail that people were wondering if it would work, as
the readbd command works with this module I guess it's ok.

I have allso tried to get the ppp connection up with two of the EBDK
kits with the same failure.

if you have answers to some of my problems, please contribute =)

Gustav Svensson
Ístersund Sweden