Re: [bluetooth-dev] HCI_EMULATION setup?

Hi Matthias,

I get this error message at the server:
l2cap: (S) channel (l64,r64) connected
l2cap: (S) channel (l65,r65) connected
bt_register_rfcomm: magic:0x1234 (static 0, fixme)
l2cap: (66,0) disconnected

At client:
l2cap: (S) channel (l64,r64) connected
l2cap: (S) channel (l65,r65) connected
bt_register_rfcomm: magic:0x1234 (static 0, fixme)

Unfortunately, PPP is not working for me.

Chun Choong