RE: [bluetooth-dev] CSR Dev Kit Again?

There should be no problems as long as the stack is interfacing the HW through HCI-UART, the only differences I can think of would  be things like setting of baudrate or other non-standard hci commands. As of the layer above HCI there are no differences at all.
What difficulties are you having ?

brgds
/Mattias Ågren,
AXIS Communications AB