From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
[mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Mattias Ågren
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 11:32 AM
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: RE: [bluetooth-dev] CSR Dev Kit Again?

There should be no problems as long as the stack is interfacing the HW
through HCI-UART, the only differences I can think of would  be things like
setting of baudrate or other non-standard hci commands. As of the layer
above HCI there are no differences at all.
What difficulties are you having ?

brgds
/Mattias Ågren,
AXIS Communications AB