[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [bluetooth-dev] Then what?



If you have a succesfull ppp connection you should be able to use the standard
IP-services like ping, telnet, ftp ...

Joakim


Gustav Svensson wrote:

> I have gotten the messages as shown in the attatched file after I have
> connected the bluetooth devices.
>
> In the file the information from /proc/bt is included aswell.
>
> does the state I am in now mean that I have succeded to create a ppp
> connection?
>
> if so, how do I send data betwene the two devices? How do I make use of
> ppp? please give some example.
>
>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Client Side
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> /proc/bt:
>
> [Bluetooth Status]
> ----------------------------------------
> bytes received :         0
> bytes sent     :         0
>
> [RFCOMM]
>
> line[0] mtu[667] dlci#0 state[CONNECTED]
> line[0] mtu[667] dlci#2 state[CONNECTED]
>
> [L2CAP]
>
> local bd :[00:d0:b7:03:0e:d8]
> lcid[65] rcid[65] state[OPEN] psm[RFCOMM]
> r_bd[00:80:37:12:21:64] remote_mtu[672] clnt[yes] link_up[yes]
>
> ----------------------------------------
>
> Bluetooth Control Application
> -----------------------------
> Running as client
> Serdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 57600 baud
> Initializing ericsson HW
> Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS0
> Init stack
> Modem emulation set to 1
> Setting write_scan_enable in Ericsson module!
> Setting baudrate in Ericsson module!
> Now entering cmd line mode
>
> Menu
> ------------------------
>   con <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> <profile>
>   disc <handle>
>   send <nbr bytes> <nbr repeats>
>   me <1/0>
>   setbd <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>
>   readbd
>   reset
>   ppp
>   quit
> > readbd
> Current bd addr : 00:D0:B7:03:0E:D8
> > con 00:80:37:12:21:64 0
> Connecting to bd: 00:80:37:12:21:64
> using profile: 0
> Stack returned handle 0
> > ppp
> Starting ppp client on /dev/ttyBT0
> Spawned pppd[646] in the background.
> Using interface ppp0
> Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/ttyBT0
>
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Server side:
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> /proc/bt
> [Bluetooth Status]
> ----------------------------------------
> bytes received :         0
> bytes sent     :         0
>
> [RFCOMM]
>
> line[0] mtu[667] dlci#0 state[CONNECTED]
> line[0] mtu[667] dlci#2 state[CONNECTED]
>
> [L2CAP]
>
> local bd :[00:80:37:12:21:64]
> lcid[65] rcid[65] state[OPEN] psm[RFCOMM]
> r_bd[00:d0:b7:03:0e:d8] remote_mtu[672] clnt[no] link_up[yes]
>
> ----------------------------------------
>
> Bluetooth Control Application
> -----------------------------
> Running as server
> Serdev /dev/ttyS0, btdev /dev/ttyBT0, speed 57600 baud
> Initializing ericsson HW
> Registered bluetooth line discipline on /dev/ttyS0
> Init stack
> Modem emulation set to 1
> Setting write_scan_enable in Ericsson module!
> Setting baudrate in Ericsson module!
> Now entering cmd line mode
>
> Menu
> ------------------------
>   con <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx> <profile>
>   disc <handle>
>   send <nbr bytes> <nbr repeats>
>   me <1/0>
>   setbd <xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx>
>   readbd
>   reset
>   ppp
>   quit
> > readbd
> Current bd addr : 00:80:37:12:21:64
> > ppp
> Starting ppp server on /dev/ttyBT0
> Spawned pppd[429] in the background.
> Using interface ppp0
> Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/ttyBT0