[bluetooth-dev] RE: PCMCIA support

Hi Miguel,
I don't know of anybody successfully trying the BT stack with PCMCIA cards of any type. Unfortunately the specs for the Digianswer cards are not public so we have not been able to use them. Anyway we would be happy to incorporate any improvements to the stack that makes it possible to use PCMCIA cards as well.

best regards,
Jonas Dellenvall
--
Software Engineer, Mobile Internet