From: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Jonas Dellenvall
Sent: 27 July 2000 09:14
To: 'Rosario Miguel-EMR047'
Cc: 'bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com'
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] RE: PCMCIA support

Hi Miguel,
I don't know of anybody successfully trying the BT stack with PCMCIA cards
of any type. Unfortunately the specs for the Digianswer cards are not public
so we have not been able to use them. Anyway we would be happy to
incorporate any improvements to the stack that makes it possible to use
PCMCIA cards as well.

best regards,
Jonas Dellenvall
--