Re: [bluetooth-dev] big endian support for furture releases

On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> changes for the endianess. Now the question to the guys from Axis: Are
> you willing to keep some defines and changes in your future releases to
> solve the endianess problem, if someone, perhaps me, sends you a patch ?

I suspect that will be no problemo..

Actually we're trying to put this under external CVS so that people can
update directly from the source and possibly the other way around too.
That way the bold could try new changes without waiting for a "stable"
release..

-Bjorn