RE: Re2:[bluetooth-dev] Then what ??

from bluetooth-README.txt:

How do I setup a session if I don't have any bluetooth hardware ?

Compile the module with the define HCI_EMULATION (btconfig.h) defined.
Then connect 2 Linux PC with a null modem cabel, and start the btd application
as server as one side and btd as client on the other side.

Server side:

1. start btd with the option
   btd -e 0 -i no_hw

Client side:

1. start btd with the option
   btd -r client -e 0 -i no_hw
2. Connect to the serverside by doing
   connect 11:22:33:44:55:66 0 (actually the bd address does not matter in
   this case)