RE: [bluetooth-dev] big endian support for furture releases

Hi everybody,

If we get a patch that we can apply to the distribution, we will be pleased to include your code. That holds for any bugfixes and/or improvements. Our purpose of releasing the stack under GPL is exactly this. Let's make great software together.

As we state in the FAQ we will add voice support as well. There is also a need for better SDP support. I know that there are people working on or at least thinking about both endianess and SDP. If someone out there have already started on this, maybe you could contact Matthias so you can coordinate your work. Please inform the list as well.

As more and more people get hardware, we hope that the bugs that are still in there will be found and removed. If you find something peculiar please let us know.

Matthias, great to hear that you have got your EBMKs working with the stack!

best regards,
Jonas Dellenvall
--
Software Engineer, Mobile Internet