[bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth stack test in user mode...

Hi all,

I am trying to use the stack in user mode.
I have written 2 programs.

test_bench_hci : To test the hci interface opening a connection and
sending data back and forth.
test_bench_l2cap : To test the l2cap layer.

For the hci layer I can not send data after the connection is done.

For the test_bench_l2cap, in the configuration state,  when a MTU size
is proposed by one peer it is not received properly by the other one
(which allways receives 672...)

I am probably not using the stacks in the right way in these two
programs.

I will be happy to send a patch including my modifications to the stack,
if anyone just tells me the procedure to generate a patch.

Regards,

David.