RE: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth stack test in user mode...

There will be a modified btd.c in next release (this week) which will work on a user mode stack aswell. Unfortunately not together with pppd yet but we are working on that too (using pty:s). The user stack btd will work in the same way as the old one except that it will interact with stack through direct function calls and with bluetooth.c exchanged with other glue layer functions (bt_write_lower_driver etc).

brgds
Mattias Ågren,
AXIS Communications AB