Re: [bluetooth-dev] Ported stack

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 07:52:04AM +0200, Joakim Ceder wrote:
> I want to run the stack without any OS. Is there anyone who has tried
> this?
> I am also interested in a version that can be compiled in ANSI-C. Can
> someone expect the effort to do this

What in the current stack is not ANSI-C compliant? (remember the new C
standard before you answer...)

I would think that you would want to use gcc anyway, no matter which
platform you want to port the stack to (unless it is not a 32bit
processor).

And remember, the issues about importing a GPL codebase into a proprietary
one are messy :)

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com