[bluetooth-dev] Then what AGAIN !!

Hi,

   Sorry it's me again ! Yes, I actally read the new
version of readme.txt since I downloaded it. But I
didn't realise I need to modify the btconfig.h.

   However, I opened the file and defined the
HCI_EMULATION by deleting the "//" right ? And I have
also add a "//" to undefine the P9A ericsson firmware.
I have saved it but not sure how to update the change.
I tried to compile the btd.c but it didn't work. It
said nothing to compile. So can you tell me how I can
compile the module with the "defined HCI_EMULATION" ?

    Also, I followed the example on the readme to run
the stack on both side.

On the server side, I can reach that it shows:

    connect: ppp0 <-> /dev/ttyBT0

and on the client side,
when the menu comes up, I do:

          con 11:22:33:44:55:66 0

then it responses as:

connecting to 11:22:33:44:55:66
using profile:0

But it just stopped there forever....

I suspect I may not have defined the HCI_EMULATION
properly.

My final question is, IF I can get this running, I can
do ping, ftp etc... right ? Do I just ping as we ping
it normally with the ip address ? Or do we have to use
the bt address to do ping ?

Thank you,

Best Regards,
Calvin