From: David LIBAULT [mailto:dli@xxxxxxx.fr]
Sent: 02 August 2000 13:27
To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: [bluetooth-dev] L2CAP ping implementation + PSM 0x1231

Hi all,

After some time I found out that
    - The echo request is already implemented in the stack.
    - PSM 0x1231 is already taken into account in L2CAP when UNPLUG_TEST
is defined and the test layer is registered with PSM = MAX_PSM-1.

I would have appreciated a short email from someone at Axis telling me
that.
It would have saved me some time.

Regards.