[bluetooth-dev] no_hw ?!

Hi all,

    Has anyone using the axis stack with no Bluetooth
hardware/firmware ? I'm currently using the stack with
no hardware.

    According to the readme.txt in the new released
stack, it said for which without hw, should compile
the module with the define HCI_EMULATION (btconfig.h)
defined. So, I have defined the HCI_EMULATION in the
btconfig.h file and recompile it. The problem is after
recompilation, I can no longer insert the bt.o module.
When I did it, the response message complained:

           bt.o: unresloved symbol PRINT

    So, has anyone experience the same problem ? Or is
there any other way of doing it ? Please let me know.
Thanks in advance.

Calvin Tsang