RE: [bluetooth-dev] USB/Stack changes

> > 4) I get timeouts on pretty much all hci ctrl transfers. This
> > is because
> > the return result and the wake up occur before the sleep
> > occurs.  I don't
> > have a great fix for this yet other than to ignore the
> > timeouts since they
> > are harmless.
> >

> I don't think we have experienced this problem, however I'll have a look on it.

The USB interface is probably faster.  Basically you write a command out.
Before the writing of the command returns, there is an interrupt and the
event packet is received and processed.  The wakeup occurs, but it hasn't
gone to sleep yet!

More stuff:

1) What the is up with the trash buffer in the
WAIT_FOR_ACL_HDR?  Because the trash buffer is picked up, the
in_buf->buf_ptr is then NULL and the memcpy freezes the machine.  This
took my FOREVER to find.  I commented it out which fixes the problem.  I
am a little suprised that the stack works at all! :)  This bug occurs
anytime you have a mutlipart l2cap message.

2) How do you detect tty_hangup on the lower tty?  For instance I unplug
the usb device and a disconnection occurs.  This hangs up the lower tty.
This SHOULD somehow trigger a hangup on the upper tty, which then closes
pppd. Any thoughts?

----
Mark Douglas Corner
mcorner@xxxxxxx.edu