[bluetooth-dev] l2cap endless loop

Hi all

First of all thanks to Mattias And David for the basics stuff.

I need a second opinion on the following scenario:

one Digi-Answer BT-device connected to a Linux Kernel system, after  running btd

other Digi-Answer BT-device connected to a Microsoft Kernel system with
Digi-Answer hci terminal.

I issue a con <bd-addr> <profile> command from the btd application
and expects to receive a connection-request event on Microsoft side

The problem is:
L2CAP goes into endless waiting, and the event wont to show up.

I'm using the up_to_date very last version of the tar-ball.

can anyone help with it ?

Regards
Oren H.Spark
High-Speed-Digital-Lab