[bluetooth-dev] Re: [linux-usb-devel] [patch] USB Bluetooth driver updated

Greg KH wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch against 2.4.0-test6-pre1 that updates the USB Bluetooth
> driver. I worked a bunch with Mark Douglas Corner on getting the driver to
> work with real hardware and the Axis Linux Bluetooth stack. The driver now
> works properly with the Axis stack, and possibly with others (only the
> Axis stack was tested, as it is under the GPL).

Have you explored IBM's recently announced Bluetooth stack?
I think it's called "BlueDrekar".  It would be great if the
USB Bluetooth stuff worked with IBM's code.  Perhaps if we
drop a bug in IBM's ear about it, they would do the testing
and either tell us if there are bugs or special cases needing
handling or would fix their code, if the USB driver uncovers
bugs in BlueDrekar.

Hope this helps,

	Miles