[bluetooth-dev] Ericsson stack

Hello!

I know this isn't actually related to the purpose of this list, but anyway
here it comes. Since it seems that some of you (or us) have the EBMK which
comes with the Ericssons executable stack. Now I'm wondering if anyone has
managed to use the stack in own applications, i.e. could tell me how the
stack can be used. The examples are louzy, bacause they are made with some
application wizard and hence they are quite difficult to read. So, if
someone could tell me with 1-2-3 instructions how tha stack can be used,
I'd appreciate it.

---      ((        Jouni Paulus                              ))
          ))       paulus@xxxxxxx.fi                         ((
        |   |o)    Research Assistant                    (o|   |
        |___|      DMI, Tampere University of Technology   |___|