Re: [bluetooth-dev] Executing Script

Hi Bjorn,

   I've tried the way you told me. I created a text
file called comm.txt and it contains:

       con 11:22:33:44:55:66 0
       ppp

So, I run ./btd bla bla bla <comm.txt

This is what it was shown :
Menu
-----------------------------
con <xx:xx:Xx:Xx:Xx:xx> <profile>
.
.
.
.
.
quit
>Connecting to 11:22:33:44:55:66 0
using profile 0
stack return handle 0

and after this, it just stop forever.......

I've tried to put ppp... it stops....
I've tried to put con bla bla bla ..... it also
stops..

So, what else can I do about it ?

thank you for you help anyways !!

best regards,