[bluetooth-dev] Headers and functions

Hello!

I was wondering why most of the functions in different parts of the stack
(e.g HCI) aren't declared in the header files so that they could be called
from somewhere outside the c-file self. For example, the hci function
inquiry, which is quite usefull, in my opinion, is declared in the file
hci.c. Why?

---      ((        Jouni Paulus                              ))
          ))       paulus@xxxxxxx.fi                         ((
        |   |o)    Research Assistant                    (o|   |
        |___|      DMI, Tampere University of Technology   |___|