[bluetooth-dev] Final plans?

Hi!

Me and my boss was discussing the fenomenom Axis-bluetooth-stack
yesterday. We're standing in the choise betwene Ericsson and Axis, both
for linux. What we discussed was the probabillity wheter Axis would
supply the finished stack under GNU general public license or if they
would stop releasing the code when it neared a critical state. A state
where it soon would be finished and maby even cirtified as a Bluetooth
product. In his point of view Axis would not chose to show the finished
product to the public to prevent other companies from directly copy the
code and use it in there aplications.

What the question now asks is as folow:

Will you leave us, the testers and partly developers behind when you
endup with a near finished product?

Or will you carry on and let us taste the sweetnes of a fully
Bluetooth-compatible stack for Linux as a reward
for our anoying questions, reported bugs, small fixes and gentle addons
to the package?

In hope that the open source once again will prevail

sinserly yours
Gustav Svensson