[bluetooth-dev] connection speed

Hi,

  Can anyone answer this question ?
  When we use the Axis stack to emulate Bluetooth, is
it dependent on the processing speed/RAM  of the
machine? What I meant is, when making a connection
from a client to a server, I told about 10-12 second
for such connection. If I have a faster processor or
bigger RAM, will this connection speed be quicker ??

    If it does, how much faster would it be ? Or how
much influence will the processor speed be affecting
the connection speed ?

    I am desperated to know about this as this is very
important to my project. Also is there anyone who has
done such a test ?

Best Regards,
Calvin Tsang