[bluetooth-dev] BT delay

Hi,

Is there any one that knows how long time it takes until the bluetooth unit starts transmitting a paket from the time that it has received it from the host. We can assume that we send a complete hci paket to the BT unit and that we already have an existing connection. It is also intressting to know the time it consumes in the other direction. How long time does the BT unit need from the point that it has received a complete paket (from another BT unit) until it starts sending it to the host using the serial device. Do we talk us....??

Brgds,

Daniel Andersson