Re: [bluetooth-dev] interruptible_sleep_on()?

On Mon, Aug 21, 2000 at 05:46:00PM +0200, Andreas.Karlsson@xxxxxxx.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are interruptible_sleep_on() and wake_up_interruptible() doing?
> Where are they defined?
> What is wait_queue / Where is it defined?

I would recommend a good book to fully describe these. I like "Linux
Core Kernel Commentary" by Scott Maxwell for describing what is going on
in the kernel.

A simple email would not give these questions justice. And you might
want to look at the linux kernel source for an even better explanation
of what these functions are doing.

> I'm trying to compile on a non-linux system so I think I have to replace
> them.

Good luck, and remember the GPL license on the stack :)

greg k-h

--
greg@xxxxxxx.com