Från: Nils Faerber [mailto:nils@xxxxxxx.de]
Skickat: den 22 augusti 2000 16:39
Till: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx.com
Ämne: [bluetooth-dev] Bluetooth security?

Hello!
I juts wanted to aks if anyone already had a look at or even started work on
the Bluetooth security features, i.e. authentication and/or encryption?
AFAIK if one wants to use this the stack has at least to support it if not
even
do all the dirty work (who is supposed to de the encryption in Bluetooth?
The
Bluetooth hardware or the stack?).
Any hint would be welcome ;)
CU
  nils faerber

--
kernel concepts
Engel & Faerber GbR      Tel: +49-271-771091-12