RE: [bluetooth-dev] HCI UART Transport Layer and RS232 UART Transport Layer

Hi,

The stack follows the HCI UART Transport layer, not the RS232 Transport layer, and as you can see in the Bluetooth core specification part H:4 chapter 3, the baudrate is manufacture specific.

Today we have only implemented the baudrate setting commands for the digianswer dongle and the Ericsson Module, but if you implement support for any other hardware, we will gladly integrate it into the stack.

Best Regards

Mats Fridén
AXIS Communications