RE: [bluetooth-dev] disconnecting a RFCOMM connection.

Hi Mario,

It is correct, the rfcomm_disconnect shouldn't disconnect the basband. Instead there should be a command bb_disc <hci_hdl> on the menu in btd.c. But I think you have to look at the debug printouts to find out the hci_handle.

You are welcome to improve this functionality.

Best Regards

/Mats