[bluetooth-dev] Data corrupt?

Hello!

Does anyone have an explanation to a mystery I run into? When in a bit
modified btd I try to use the bt_write_top() there's some crap afer the
data. I mean when I use the send-command I get the letters to the
receiving end of the connection (receiving program is running on Win) but
after them there is some strange chars. This same appears when I try to
use a big buffer (255) at the bt_write_top(). But when I use a smaller
buffer, like 40 chars, the received data is ok. Is there somekind of
overflow in the stack which causes this or what?

---      ((        Jouni Paulus                              ))
          ))       paulus@xxxxxxx.fi                         ((
        |   |o)    Research Assistant                    (o|   |
        |___|      DMI, Tampere University of Technology   |___|