Re: [bluetooth-dev] Hardware Compatibility and spec.

Hi Maksim

First of all:

you are suppose to supply a the correct voltage from an external power
supply, and it better be stabilized.

the spec. are:
                   2.4 - 5.5 VDC

                   at 2.4V Data transfer max 300mA .
                           Idle          max 220mA .

                   at 5.5V Data transfer max 150mA.
                           Idle          max 120mA.

second:

Do you know anything about the new firmware ver 5.0 from digianswer
and if it supports version 1.0B of the specifications ???

It seems like nobody  tested axis-stack with digianswer models,
I hope that you or someone else will correct me !!!

anyway the only thing we succeeded with these dongles & axis stack,
is to read the BD-ADDR of the devices in a local env.
and to get error HCI packets at a distributed env.

Please ack. me if there's something new.

bye

Oren H.Spark

High-Speed-Digital-Systems-Lab.
Technion,