[bluetooth-dev] bluetooth connection

Hi all,

     I know this mailing list is for the asking
question concerning with the Axis Bluetooth driver.
But I wonder if anyone can help me to answer this
question.

     When a bluetooth device want to join a existing
piconet with the master, how long does it take to
establish such a connection ? I've heard it's about
10.24s minimum, first of all, is this value correct ?
And secondly, how do we obtain this value ? I know
it's concerning with the Inquiry, inquiry scan and
paging ? I've looked at the Bluetooth Spec but it
seems like it talks about this a bit here and there. I
am a bit confused. So if anyone can give me a bit of
explaination ??

     Thank you very much !!

Best Regards,
Calvin Tsang